The Yolo County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 animal welfare organization supported by proceeds generated by our thrift store in downtown Davis, adoption fees, and by the generosity of our donors.
NOTE: Any "designation" WILL appear on Paypal's summary to YSPCA, but it will NOT appear on your immediate tax receipt from PayPal (just acknowledges your donation went to a 501(c)(3) - Yolo County SPCA.
We have several funds designated for different uses:
- Anytime honorary gift - Contributions are frequently received in memory of human family and friends as well as animal companions.
- Community Cat Kindness Fund - Trap, Neuter and Release (TNR) of community cats. Community cats are not "owned" but are cared for by kind community members. This fund provides medical care for community cats whether for TNR, necessary medical care or humane euthanasia.
- Angel Fund - This emergency fund has helped us create many happy endings for foster animals with significant and costly medical expenses.
- Donate when you buy from Crash Jewlery - Choose "Yolo SPCA" as the charity to benefit from your purchase - they will donate 10% of the proceeds to us!
- Membership - With a Yolo County SPCA membership, you'll receive our quarterly newsletter with updates on our activities, success stores, and more. In addition, you'll receive a membership card that grants you discounts at our thrift store and other participating businesses.
- Donate Your Vehicle - Donate your car, boat, plane, or any vehicle (running or not), and we will use the funds to help animals in need. Contact DonateLocal.com (1-877-4-A-DONATE). It's a tax-deductible donation (to the extent permitted by law) and Donate Local will handle all paperwork and pick up your vehicle.
- Wish List- You can donate any of the items on our Amazon wish list to help our foster animals. Send them to our Thrift Store at 920 Third St, Davis, CA 95616 c/o Kim Kinnee.
- Donations to our Thrift Store - We accept all kinds of things at our thrift store, and use the profits to help animals in need in Yolo County!
If you are not able to make an online donation, you can complete a membership/donation form and enclose it with your gift, in the form of a check made payable to the Yolo County SPCA.
Please either mail it to P. O. Box 510, Davis, CA 95617 or drop it off at our thrift store at 920 Third Street, Davis CA 95616 between the hours of 10 am and 5 pm, Monday through Sunday.
We ALWAYS appreciate cash donations at any of our adoption and community outreach events!
The Yolo County SPCA appreciates and acknowledges all donations to support its programs and services. Thank you so much!