Your generosity saves the lives of abandoned animals. Your tax-deductible gift also enables the Yolo County SPCA to help more of these deserving companions find permanent, loving homes. Don’t put it off; your today is their tomorrow.
The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 animal welfare organization supported solely by the generosity of our contributors. The Yolo County SPCA appreciates and acknowledges all donations to support its programs and services.
Make a Secure, Tax-Deductable Donation Online
By clicking the PayPal button to the right, you can make a donation in any amount, print a receipt and also designate what the donation will be used for. Contributions are frequently received in memory of human family and friends as well as animal companions.
The Yolo County SPCA appreciates and acknowledges all donations to support its programs and services. Thank you so much!
- Anytime gift - Contributions are frequently received in memory of human family and friends as well as animal companions.
- Angel Fund - This emergency fund has helped us create many happy endings.
- Join SPCA - With your membership, you'll receive a quarterly newsletter updating you on the shelter's activities and pet success stories.
- Donate Your Car - Donate any car you don't want any longer and we will use the funds from it to help animals in need.
- Hope Fund - The Hope Fund will work as a one-time loan to assist pet owners with unexpected animal care.
- Wish List- You can donate any of the items on our wish list to help our animals.
Please fill out the Membership/Donation Form and enclose it with your gift made payable to:
Yolo County SPCA
P.O. Box 510
Davis, CA 95617
*Please send checks only with your donation form. This can be mailed or dropped off at our thrift store.
We ALWAYS appreciate cash donations at any of our adoption events!