Thursday - Monday: 9am - 5pm*
*Donations are closed on Tuesdays, and are by appointment only on Wednesdays. Donation hours are also subject to change due to capacity or weather, so calling ahead the day you'd like to donate is a good idea. You can always call us at (530) 758-0544.
Please donate your gently used items to the Yolo County SPCA Thrift Store today! We count on donations, shoppers and supporters like you to help us in our mission to create a more humane tomorrow. Click here to see a list of items we can and cannot accept.
Donation item pickup service is FREE in Davis and is available for a small fee in other locations. We pick-up donations Monday through Saturday from 11:30am - 3:15pm. Please schedule a pick-up with a member of the Thrift Store management team by calling (530) 758-0544.
Where do your Thrift Store donations go?
While the majority of donations are priced and make their way onto our shelves and racks, a small percentage of donated items are donated to other parts of the community.
- Salvation Army takes items that we may have too much of or that we are unable to sell.
- Families First, a group home for young boys, is eager to receive YCSPCA's excess household items and sporting goods.
- Clothing, shoes, purses, and belts that we are unable to sell in the thrift store are re-sold to clothing recycling companies. The money raised goes to the YCSPCA.
- Metals are recycled for a profit at J&J Recycling in Woodland.
- Sleeping bags and warm bedding are sent to the Davis Homeless Shelter.
- Various towels and bedding are set aside for use by YCSPCA foster homes.